smile is one click away!
A dental implant is a substitute of a natural root, a new tooth made of metal and porcelain. It is composed of two parts: the titanium implant body and the tooth colored crown (bridge or denture). An implant can simply replace a single missing tooth or provide reliable alternatives to uncomfortable dentures or bridgework, so you can have a more natural looking smile and a stable replacement solution. Since they are made of titanium, implant will fuse to the natural bone tissue and will essentially become part of the natural anatomy
A crown is a synthetic type of tooth used to improve your tooth’s shape or strengthen it. Mostly suggested for teeth that are broken, worn, or have portions destroyed. Crowns are made of:
Porcelain bonded to precious metal
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain made to fit over the front surface. Veneers improve the colour and shape of the tooth in your mouth, creating a brighter and whiter smile.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular treatments today. A brighter smile can give every patient a real confidence boost. As a procedure, teeth whitening is the easiest and most minimally invasive way to enhance your smile.
Following a dental health assessment, our experts we will be willing to discuss the various options that can be applicable to you and provide you with the best solution in order to meet your individual expectations.
Root Canal Therapy
Dental inlays and onlays are restorations used to replace fillings and repair rear teeth that have a mild or moderate amount of decay. They are specially made out of porcelain or gold to fit exactly into the shape of the filling.
Oral & Maxillofacial (OMF) surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery focuses on treating conditions related to the hard and soft tissues of the face, mouth, and jaws. Oral and maxillofacial surgical operations include:
- removal of complex facial skin tumours and reconstruction
- surgical treatment of facial injuries – complex craniofacial fractures and soft tissue injuries of the mouth, face and neck
- orthognathic surgery for the correction of facial disproportion
- reconstructive surgery – including microvascular free tissue transfer
- removal of jaw tumours and cysts
- temporomandibular (jaw) joint surgery
- salivary gland surgery – for benign and malignant lesions
- surgical treatment of cleft lip and palate and other congenital facial deformities
- surgery of skin lesions of the head and neck
- Head and neck cancer
- Pre-implant surgery, including the use of implants or dental prostheses and associated bone grafting techniques as part of the oro-facial reconstruction.
- removal of impacted teeth and complex buried dental roots
International Accreditation Certificates issued to Healthiaplus Partners with Clinics and Hospitals: