Healthiaplus is offering a wide range of Medical Tourism Services.
Our full contact details are:
Full name of Legal Entity: Healthiaplus, Tsatsouli Veatriki
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Kountouriotou 20, 55132, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki
Telephone number: +302310448899
References to Healthiaplus services in this statement include Healthiaplus websites.
Personal Data We Collect
Healthiaplus collects data from you, through our website:
- Identity Data include name and last name
- Contact Data include email address
- Usage Data include information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communication Data include your preferences in receiving marketing/promotional material from us and from third parties, as well as your preferences for communicating with us.
- Health Data provided by you so that we serve you better and meet your special needs.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data about you every time you use our services, when you enter into a contract with us, when you use our website or when you use our telephone centre.
How We Use Personal Data:
Healthiaplus uses the data to:
- provide you information about running & upcoming services of our company.
- inform you about updated information
- deliver services, such as information or newsletters you request, or to complete a transaction requested by you;
- personalize our services and make recommendations
- operate our business and improve our services, which includes analysing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing market research.
- advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers.
- to handle any physical or other type of threat made to you or others, to protect property or to defend or assert legal rights.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. In this site we use different types of cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Some cookies are,also,placed by third party services that appear on our pages, so we can share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
How we secure your personal information:
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal information by:
- Using secure servers to store your personal information
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other similar encryption technologies to encrypt confidential data in transit and at rest
- Verifying the identity of individuals that access your personal information
- Providing access to the minimum personal data necessary, using appropriate restrictions and anonymisation/pseudonymisation whenever possible.
How long we store your data
Your personal data remains stored for as long as required by the applicable tax and other European laws.
Personal Data Share:
We Do Not share or disclose your personal data to any third parties without your permission.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data:
You may skip subscribing or Send us an e-mail to remove you from our prospect lists.
Changes to the Privacy Statement and your obligation to keep us informed about changes
If there are changes to this statement or if our information change in the future, we will notify you by posting the changes on our website.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you are accurate and valid.
We hereby ask you to keep us informed in case your personal data change.
Your data protection rights
Your data protection rights: the right of deletion, the right to amend or rectify your personal data, the right to object to the use of your personal data, the right to restrict processing of your data, the right of access, and the right of portability.
If you believe your data has been processed illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority – which can be found via the following link: www.dpa.gr . However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you contact the Data Protection Authority, so please contact us first.
Terms & Conditions
The website (www.healthiaplus.com or https://healthiaplus.com ) owned by Veatriki Tsatsouli who henceforth will be called “Healtiaplus” aims to promote “Healthiaplus or else noted as “Healthiaplus Medical Tourism services”, inform, educate and communicate business scopes to user-visitors. The access to it and its use is subject to the following conditions and rules, which take precedence over any other express or tacit agreement between “Healthiaplus” and users-visitors, specifically:
- All information, text, image, design, software, audio-visual work or phonogram contained in «Healthiaplus» website, is an original or copyrighted intellectual creation and therefore protected under the provisions of Law N. 2121/1993 “on the protection of copyright and related rights.” Any acts of reproduction, distribution, modify or use for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of «Healthiaplus» is prohibited.
- «Healthiaplus» take any appropriate measures and reasonably expected, so that the data and information contained
inthe website iscomplete, accurate and reliable. «Healthiaplus» does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy and reliability of these data and information and shall not be liable to users or third parties for any damage due to the incorrect or inaccurate.
Additionally, the information displayed is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, with all information provided in good faith. All information and material provided
isnot intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talk health conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.
- The interface of the website with others (websites) via links (links) is made solely for the convenience of users-visitors. The «Healthiaplus» is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages of users-visitors, resulting from the use of connectivity to another site via links (links) or by using data and information contained in any such site.
- «Healthiaplus» is not responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of users-visitors of the website, due to illegal actions of third parties (e.g. interception or deciphering codes and data), disseminating of viruses or Trojans and any other malware, during use website or playback (download) data content or problems that may arise during the use of computers (e.g. data loss, etc.).
- The use of trademarks and logos (logos), contained on the website is prohibited without the written permission of «Healthiaplus» or third-party beneficiary.
- «Healthiaplus» is not responsible for the content bulletin boards (bulletin boards) or Newsgroups (chat), contained on the website, and any other information transmitted, which has an inaccurate, false, menacing, scandalous, defamatory, pornographic and offensive content. The transmission or the annexation of such messages or information, and those who cause or may incur criminal or civil liability is prohibited. «Healthiaplus» declares that it will cooperate with any police or judicial authority
in order toreveal the identity of any user who publishes or transmits such material or information.
- «Healthiaplus» reserves the right to modify the site, add, modify and/or remove any item and/or information contained therein without notice. It also reserves the right to modify at any time these terms.
- «Healthiaplus» will keep on file and will process any personal data of visitors of the electronic pages and its customers, who will come to the knowledge base of the submitted applications and transactions conducted to support, promote and execute the trading relationship with them.
- The part of your access to the «Healthiaplus» website confirms that you understand adequately and completely what above mentioned and that you
fullyagreed with these conditions.